- Hits: 5935
- Login to the Portal
- Click on this link to login to the portal
- Enter with your Firm Registration Number as Username and same for the Password
- Choose Registered Firm as login type
- Click on “Log in”
- Change your login Password
- Click on Change Password link under the quick links or at the left menu bar
- Enter your current password (Firm Registration Number) and the new password in the fields provided. The new password will be entered on the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Confirm and Update your details
- Click on update profile link to update the firm basic details
- Confirm your details on each field and click on save button when done.
- Pay your practicing fee
- Click on the “Payments” menu on the left pane, then the “Make Payment” sub-menu that is revealed.
- The “Make Payments” page that opens shows pending fees in summary and detailed breakdown. The total amount due appears below the “Fee Summary” section.
(If you notice any discrepancies in your financial status, please contact the account contact below for proper reconciliation)
- Click on the “Make Payment” button just above the “Fee Summary” section.
- On the Confirm Payment dialog box that pops up, confirm the amount you want to pay or change it as desired. You have the privilege to enter any amount in front of the transaction amount text box or pay the exact amount shown. The essence of this is to allow payment in instalments, you can pay below the amount owed or higher than the amount owed.
Please note that if you pay lesser than the amount owed, the payment will be accepted and your remaining debt will be kept till you are ready to pay again. If you pay higher than the amount owed, it will be in an advance wallet for you such that what you have in your advance wallet will be in your account and can be used for future practising fees.
- After confirming the amount you want to pay, choose the Cards, ATM, Bank & Other option, then click on the “Pay” button. You will be directed to Remita payment gateway and a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated for you to either make payment online or take to any Bank in Nigeria to make payment.
- On successful payment (via bank or online), your financial status will also be updated automatically and you will be able to print your payment receipt from the portal. If you made payment directly online, you will be redirected back to the website immediately after the transaction and you will see the status of your transaction.
- Print your Payment Receipts Online
- Click on the “Payments” menu, then “Transaction History”, then “Remita”.
- The “Remita Transactions” page displays the list of your transactions and their statuses.
- If the transaction status is not “Successful” or “Failed”, you can click the “Get Status” action button for that transaction for the status to be queried.
- If a transaction is successful you can click the print action button to open the payment receipt for that transaction.
You can at any time login back to your account to print your receipt online
- Check your financial Status Online
Click on the “Payments” menu, then “Financial Status”. (If you notice any discrepancies in your financial status, please contact the account contact below for proper reconciliation)
You can use the “Print Status” button at the top right corner to get a printer friendly version of the Financial Status.
For more details, Please Contact
Account – 07088697792 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Support – 07088697792 | email@example.com